Saturday, March 18, 2006

My book CHERRY LOVE is in the top 50 in this list of books/publications on dating violence.

When I did some searching for my name and my work, I found the following link. Currently, I'm number 47. Not bad for a book that's long out of print.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 7:16 PM   2 comments links to this post


At March 27, 2006 6:09 PM, Blogger olderthanmost said...

You sent me an email about writing additional books. Are you referring to "Wild Cherry" because you sent me an advanced reading copy some years ago. Or, are you considering writing a new book. You referenced the title "Everybody's Sheila" in the last book. If you write that book or any other, I would be interested in obtaining them.

At March 28, 2006 11:48 AM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Hello, olderthanmost. I'm glad you enjoy my work.

I've completed 7 books after Cherry Love including Everybody's Sheila. However, no other books will be available until I find a publisher who believes in my work.

Until then this blog is the main place where people can find my writing.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home