Monday, March 20, 2006

Reading people - recommended reading

This book is one I recommend for writers or anyone who wishes they'd read someone else before that person caused them headaches, heartaches or worse. It also made me think about what motivates my own behavior and why others react to the same situation in ways I have difficulty understanding.

Reading people : how to understand people and predict their behavior-- anytime, anyplace
by Jo-Ellan Dimitrius Phd and Mark Mazzarella

FYI Much of Ms. Dimitrius's expertise comes from being a jury consultant.

Here's a link to an excerpt from the book:
(I found it through my public library's website so try doing a library search if this link stops working or doesn't function for you.)
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 12:41 PM   0 comments links to this post


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home