Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm a guest blogger on Thought Mechanics

Here's my guest post:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 5:35 PM   2 comments links to this post


At April 15, 2006 2:35 AM, Blogger Harish N Jeyavel said...

It takes a lot to let go and to be at peace with the truth, I dont think I could have done it if i were you. I just have to think how many of the females in my lives (family, friends, colleagues….) have been hurt and humiliated like this but still happen to keep their shattered heart to themselves and be something wonderful, a woman!

From: Thought Mechanics

At April 15, 2006 8:45 AM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Thank you. It wasn't easy, but the pain of bringing my rape to the surface has softened as I've learned to have compassion for the girl I used to be.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home