Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ten Personality Types for Murderers

Robi Ludwig, co-author of 'Til Death Do Us Part, said on ABC's Good Morning America Weekend Edition that spousal killers tend to follow 10 distinct patterns.

Yeah, yeah, but why should we care except for a morbid fascination over high-profile spousal murders?

According to the latest statistics compiled by the US Department of Justice over 10 percent of murder victims are killed by their spouses or partners.

I don't know about you, but I'd rather understand the personality traits of spousal/partner murderers before I let potential murderers into my inner circle. One scary partner was enough for me so I'll definitely go find and read 'Til Death Do Us Part.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 2:29 PM   0 comments links to this post


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home