Friday, May 12, 2006

3 Arkansas men indicted in cross-burning case

MSNBC
Defense lawyers maintain their clients are innocent and the cross-burning was not racially motivated. Paul Hoover, Wurtele’s attorney, described the incident to the Texarkana Gazette as a prank.
So the defense says their clients didn't do it but know that whoever did do it, did it as a non-racially motivated prank?

That reminds me of the defendent I heard in traffic court (I had to sit through a full session before I could get my drivers license) who stated repeatedly that he wasn't at the accident scene but the reason he looked drunk when he wasn't there was because he'd lost a couple of toes years while serving in the military.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 8:45 AM   0 comments links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home