Saturday, May 27, 2006

Single Moms Beware of Men Too Good to be True

WCCO

"I used the mom to trust me and like me so I could be around the children," he said.Don is a level 3 sex offender, a level designated for the most likely people to commit another sex crime."I groomed her for about six months. I bought her everything she wanted," he said.

Five years ago, Don was convicted of sexually assaulting an 8-year-old and a 13-year-old girl."I got the mother to love me and think I was a great guy, got her to trust me because I was doing all this for her kids," he said.

This pattern should tell mothers to listen to even the tiniest of warning signs.

It should also tell men who would never rape or abuse how those who do rape or abuse make women look at them with concern, suspicion or distrust. When abusers pretend to be great guys, they are making the real great guys victims of moral identity theft.

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 10:26 AM   0 comments links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home