Sunday, June 04, 2006

Announcing carnival for book writers

While my main topic of blogging is related to my experience as a rape survivor and my POV on rape and sexual violence, I can't forget that I began my process of writing as the author of an autobiographical novel and have 8 completed novels under my belt and a non-fiction book in the works. Now that I've found blogging, I have no intention of forgetting the longer format that I started with.

Since I don't have time to seek out all of the best posts in the blogosphere, I decided to create the carnival for book writers so that many of the best posts which are helpful in that part of my writing career will come to me.
Submissions written by literary agents, editors, booksellers, etc. that are of interest to book writers are encouraged, especially those which aid writers in navigating their way through this complex industry.

The first submission deadline for the Carnival for book writers is Sunday, June 11 at 11 pm and the first carnival will appear on June 13. The carnival will be hosted on http://abyss2hope.blogspot.com/

The carnival deadline will be the second and the fourth Sunday of each month. Nominate a post (your own or someone else's) and pass the word.

Marcella

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 4:06 PM   2 comments links to this post

2 Comments:

At June 04, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger alyceclover said...

great blog

 
At June 05, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Thanks, again, Marcella! As you may know, I'm also writing a book. I'll look forward to viewing this carnival.

I've got a post up to your Carnival Against Sexual Violence. Like you, I'm introducing some bloggers to the whole idea of blog carnivals. This is exciting! I've got some bloggers showing interest, so I'll be organizing my own carnival soon. It will be to raise awareness on child abuse or child sexual abuse in particular.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home