Thursday, June 22, 2006

Deadline Approaching For Carnival Against Sexual Violence

This Sunday night (June 25) at 11 pm is the deadline for the 2nd edition of the Carnival Against Sexual Violence will appear on July 1 on There's still time to nominate a post (your own or someone else's).

If you haven't read it yet, check out the 1st edition of the carnival against violence.

Because of the strong response to the carnival against sexual violence, the 3rd edition will appear on July 15. If you have a special theme in mind and would be interested in hosting this edition, let me know. Otherwise I will host this edition.

Please help spread the word so we can help connect all those dedicated to stopping rape and other forms of sexual violence.

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 11:38 AM   2 comments links to this post


At June 23, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger Holly Desimone said...

Hi Marcella,
I submitted several articles, posts. I hope I did the carnival forms right.
Good luck with the 2nd edition!
Thank you Holly

At June 23, 2006 2:00 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Holly, I just checked and I have 2 nominations from you.

For anyone who isn't sure if the form worked, sometimes the form comes back with new fields (like the title of the blog) so make sure you see a thank you screen.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home