Monday, June 19, 2006

Debut of Carnival Against Child Abuse

The first Carnival Against Child Abuse is up at Survivors Can Thrive:

The response I received to my request for submissions to the first-ever Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse was much stronger than I ever could have hoped for or anticipated. Thanks to all 26 participants who had the courage to get involved in order to raise awareness on this critical issue. Please visit these brave bloggers using the links below and leave comments with your support.
My post, "What's To Blame When Children Sexually Offend?" is included. Thanks, Marj.

Go check it out.

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 8:00 PM   1 comments links to this post

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 10:05 AM, Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Hi, Marcella! Thanks for the plug and thanks for introducing me to the whole wonderful world of blog carnivals. You are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home