Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Woman found in trunk died from rough sex?

Yes, that's what the man who killed her reportedly claimed before he committed suicide. For those who use the rough sex defense against rape charges, I'm sorry, but that's just code for brutal rape and in this case brutal rape followed by brutal murder.

If you announce that you, or someone you are defending, only had rough sex and therefore are innocent of rape, you will be reinforcing my belief that a rape happened as alleged. If you at the same time claim to stand on the side of morality, I will be doubly sickened that you can view this type of behavior as moral.

WCCO: Body Found In Car Trunk Identified

Medical examiners determined in the autopsy that the cause of death was likely homicide.
WCCO: Suspect In St. Paul Killing Found Dead In Wis.

Police said a sex offender and suspected killer of a St. Paul woman has hanged himself in his mother's garage in Wisconsin. St. Paul police said Jeffery Todd Antone, 35, was considered the prime suspect in the death of Darlene Darling, whose body was found in the trunk of her car Thursday. Authorities believe 47-year-old Darling was strangled on May 29th.
For anyone who looks at the details of this case and blames the woman for behavior that you find unacceptable, remember that her murderer likely had the same victim blaming mentality as he committed this crime.

Do you really want to be like him?

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 9:19 AM   4 comments links to this post


At June 06, 2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Hi, Marcella. Blogger's been a bit clogged lately so I hope this goes through. I was wondering, do you have a post that relates domestic violence or adult sexual violence with child abuse (or could you write one)? I think something like that would be quite valuable for my Carnival Against Child Abuse. Thanks for considering!

At June 06, 2006 2:33 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...


I'll look to see what I've got.

At June 06, 2006 4:09 PM, Blogger Alice: In Wonderland or Not said...

Seems like everything I read these days makes me want to gag.

Is there a reason you do not allow comments from people outside of blogger?

At June 06, 2006 4:30 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

I stopped allowing non-blogger comments because of trolls, but now that I decided to keep comment moderation in place to eliminate trollish comments and spam, I changed the settings so anyone can comment.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home