Tuesday, August 15, 2006

American Legion Legacy Run

On Friday Cyberotter will be participating in American Legion Legacy Run.

Motorcyclists will be riding from Indianapolis to Salt Lake City to raise money for college grants.

Do what you can to support this effort.

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 2:50 PM   3 comments links to this post


At August 16, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger Holly Desimone said...

Great idea, Marcella! I wish them all the best!

At August 26, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Cyberotter said...

Thank you for the pimp Marcella. It was a rough ride out. I ended up being the only dummy without a windshield. (laughing)

Maybe I will get one this week for the ride home.

As a side note we hit our goal of 100,000.00. I was very pleased with the turn out.

At September 01, 2006 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for results of the run and came upon your blog

I just got back and put on over 5000 miles without a windshield

I was on the Bosshoss


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home