Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Carnival Update & Call For Entries To CASV #9

I'm thrilled to be included in the following carnivals:

Carnival of Feminists #24 at F-words

Carnival of the Liberals #23 at World Wide Webers

For those who missed carnival deadlines but wished you hadn't, you're not to late to nominate a post to the Carnival Against Sexual Violence #9 before the deadline tomorrow night (Oct. 12) at 11 pm.

If you missed the 8th edition check it out now.

Also check out other recent carnival editions:

Carnival of African Women #1 at African Women Blogs

The Carnival of Feminist Science Fiction And Fantasy Fans #5 at 100 Little Dolls

Big Fat Carnival #5 at I Hate People

If I missed any recent carnivals since my last update, I apologize.

Technorati tags:
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 3:03 PM   0 comments links to this post


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home