Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Comments Feature Corrected

I don't know what happened but for the last week (beginning on the 18th) my posts published with comments and backlinks disabled even though I didn't change the settings. I've republished the posts for the last week so comments and backlinks are enabled as they should have been in the first place.

I've also found that the new version of Blogger sometimes doesn't accept a comment the first time. When you comment on my blog please look to see if your comment is still in the comment box before navigating away from the page. If you want to see this problem fixed, please report it to Blogger whenever it happens so they will know about it and will view it as a high-priority issue.

Thanks to Sailorman for letting me know about this problem.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 11:07 AM   1 comments links to this post


At May 24, 2007 10:52 AM, Blogger sailorman said...

Thanks for fixing it.

FWIW, my impression is that blogger's "enter these letters" feature is what's causing it; sometimes you can end up with what appear to be "old" letters from the last session. Hitting reload/refresh BEFORE you comment can often help, in my experience.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home