Saturday, May 05, 2007


I received a snarky comment about how I shouldn't expect to be taken seriously because my views don't match some anonymous person's views.

Because of the context of the comment, for all I know this person who doesn't take me seriously is a rapist. And the last thing I'm going to do is adjust what I do for rapists and others who support attacks against alleged victims which have absolutely no basis in evidence.

I care about many issues and many people, but I don't care if people like this don't take me seriously or respect me.

Update (5/6): One of the people who doesn't respect me shows his character with this post title:

Tell me you wouldn't hit her with a fucking brick

For those of you, like this man, who hold a violent attitude toward me, there is a simple solution: Stop reading what I write!

Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 10:11 PM   1 comments links to this post


At May 08, 2007 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - nothing like proving you're a psychotic asshat mysogynist.

What a whackjob.

Hope he gets some help before he hurts someone. again.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home