Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving And Thanks To All Those Who Have Supportive Of My Goals

I hope all of my readers and fellow bloggers have at least as much to be thankful for as I do. I'm not rich financially, but I am rich in friendships.

I want to send a special thank you to those of you who have donated money to help me maintain my blog and to those who made your Amazon purchases through my site (check out their Black Friday deals) or who have supported my efforts in other ways including links and comments. When it seems like nothing I can do will contribute to putting a dent in the violence, I remember you and get re-inspired.

May you all be safe and healthy.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 8:51 AM   2 comments links to this post


At November 22, 2007 12:48 PM, Anonymous deviousdiva said...

Big thanks to you. I don't comment here (I am not sure if I ever have?) but I read everything you post via rss.

Keep up the amazing work and know that I consider my life richer for knowing you.

At November 22, 2007 4:02 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Thanks Deviousdiva.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home