Friday, December 14, 2007

Resources Or Groups For Those Hurt By Sexual Abuse In The Military

I received an email from a rape survivor who read the book Honor Betrayed: Sexual Abuse in America's Military by Mic Hunter and she found that "it was like reading my own autobiography."


She is looking for others who have been through similar experiences. I don't know what relevant groups are out there and so I offered to put her request out to a wider audience.


Any suggestions for how she might connect with others who have been through similar experiences? Also if you are aware of any resources that might be useful to her and others who have been through similar experiences, please let me know either by leaving a comment or by sending me a private email.

Technorati tags:

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 12:07 AM   0 comments links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home