Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Call For Submissions

Tomorrow night at 11 pm is the next deadline for the Carnival Against Sexual Violence so please take a few minutes and nominate a post you've written or a post you've read.

A few people have had trouble with the official nomination form, if this happens to you, please let me know by email (my address is in my profile) with a subject line of carnival nomination or leave a comment with a link to the nominated post as soon as possible.

Technorati tags:


Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 9:25 AM   2 comments links to this post


At February 19, 2009 11:13 PM, Blogger Crissy Hope said...

How did the Carnival go? I just came across it, a year too late. I am also a writer, mostly poetry, with my work deeply informed by my survival of a gang rape 8 years ago. I have interesting poetry, for which I enjoy feedback and a place for other survivors to see it.

At February 19, 2009 11:46 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...


My heart goes out to you as a fellow survivor.

You aren't too late since the carnival is a recurring event with most editions coming out on the 1st and 15th of each month. I'll definitely check out your poetry.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home