Happy International Women's Day! I shouldn't have to repeat it, but I will: Women's rights are human rights.
A rape survivor's zigzag journey into the open
Saturday, March 08, 2008
- Name:Marcella Chester
I'm a writer and novelist who has viewed the world from a slightly off-center perspective ever since date rape at 15 jolted me from being a rule-following innocent into ...
Abyss2hope is centered on date rape, but isn't limited to discussing crimes which can be described this way since the causes and attitudes related to date rape are interconnected with domestic violence and other types of sexual violence.
Ruin a rapist's day. Donate and help fund this blog, the website Date Rape Is Real Rape and other anti-violence efforts.
Get Blog ContentGet RSS feed Subscribe in a reader Buy merchandise from my Amazon store
Support Abyss2hope -- buy buttons, shirts, posters, mugs, and more.
- Sterilization Of Rape Victims
- Blog Against Sexual Violence Day 3 April 2008
- Who Is Really Part Of The Rape Industry?
- Silenced In The Barracks Official Mistreatment Of ...
- View From A Non-Rapist Point Of View
- Old Mac Donald Wants To Run The Colleges E-I-E-I-O...
- For Those Who Say Non Stranger Rapists Shouldn't B...
- My Letter To The Editor Published In The LA Times
- Exoneration Of Mother Imprisoned For Daughter's Mu...
- Carnival Against Sexual Violence 42