Saturday, July 26, 2008

Support Cara Today On Day of Blogs To Support RAINN

Cara (from The Curvature) has posts which are going up at http://dayofblogs.thecurvature.com/ where she will post every half hour for 24 hours straight.

For background information on what she is doing and how to contribute to RAINN , check out her announcement post.

I did a similar effort last year for Stop It Now! and I now how much it helps to get supportive comments.

Update: I just made my donation to help support Cara's fundraising. I encourage everyone who can to make whatever size donation they can.

For those who aren't familiar with RAINN they have a toll-free hotline and a new online hotline and they do advocacy work in the field of sexual violence.

Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 3:09 PM   1 comments links to this post

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 2:03 AM, Anonymous Holly said...

I was late for Day of Blogs, which of course is always the case with me, but I did a post about it tonight and about Cara's Day of Blogs blog, which I read through and found truly remarkable.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home