Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sitemeter And IE Incompatibility

For anyone who has been having trouble loading pages from this blog or others, somehow Sitemeter has become incompatible with Internet Explorer -- at least temporarily. Until I know the problem is fixed, I have removed the Sitemeter code from my blog.

If you have Sitemeter code on your blog, I recommend checking to see if IE won't load your blog.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 12:42 AM   2 comments links to this post


At August 03, 2008 12:03 PM, Blogger James Landrith said...

Perhaps that explains why my SiteMeter often shows a smaller number of hits to a particular page vs. the page counter internal to the Joomla CMS I use for the website itself.

At August 05, 2008 12:52 AM, Blogger blackwomenblowthetrumpet,blogspot,com said...

Hello there!

Site Meter does not seem as accurate as other counters that are available!

I think a lot of people will chuck it now.

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home