Saturday, December 06, 2008

At 0% Of Goal

Just a quick update on my fundraising for travel expenses to the 2009 WAM! Conference.

So far I've received no donations.

I know that with the current economy that many people don't have extra money, but no donation is too small.

With the bad economy the donations to the conference designated to help presenters may also be down this year. If you know of any organizations which provide grants or awards to individuals for anti-violence work please let me know.

Update: I was tipped off to ChipIn by email from Macarena. So here's the widget:


Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 12:17 PM   2 comments links to this post


At December 07, 2008 3:50 PM, Blogger Scotty said...

My donation is in (small as it is), Marcella - good luck with the fund raising.

At December 07, 2008 5:58 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Scotty, thanks so much. Every donation helps.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home