Thursday, March 26, 2009

Leaving For WAM Conference Today

Just a quick post letting my readers know that I'm on my way to the MSP airport now and will be in Boston for the WAM! conference this afternoon. Normal blogging will resume Wednesday, April 1.

Thanks to when I could and could not get cheap airfare, I'll be staying in Boston an extra night and still saving money.

I'll check email, the moderation queue and will post from the conference when I can. I'm now on Twitter and will communicate there in between posts.

As previously announced, the next edition of the Carnival Against Sexual Violence will be delayed up to a week.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 6:51 AM   0 comments links to this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home