Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Met Marj From Survivors Can Thrive


While Marj from Survivors Can Thrive is here in Minnesota on her spring break vacation I drove up to the Twin Cities and spent yesterday afternoon with her, meeting her in person for the first time. We had lunch at Everest on Grand and ice cream at Izzy's. I definitely recommend both places.

What was better than the great food and ice cream was the process of really getting to know another kindred spirit and being able to laugh while talking about serious issues.
That's Marj on the right. I'm so glad that I was able to meet her and didn't let my preparation for the WAM! conference stop me from taking the drive north.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 8:32 AM   1 comments links to this post

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2009 6:50 PM, Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

I so enjoyed meeting you and spending the afternoon together. I thought the pictures turned out pretty good (I'm glad you chose this one for the post--I like it the best.)

BTW: We went to the other ice cream place my friends frequent. Izzy's is better! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home