Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Support Work I'm Doing

In 2010 all of my domains, hosting and email accounts are up for renewal. In addition to own abyss2hope I have the Date Rape Is Real Rape website.

When I checked the amount I got sticker shock. I've been accused by rape apologists of profiting from rape, but the reality is that my online presence costs me more than I bring in through ads on the website and donations.

If you support what I'm doing and can spare a few dollars please consider donating directly.

You can also support what I'm doing by shopping at Amazon.com or buying their gift cards from my site. The associate's program allows you to support what I'm doing for no extra cash.







Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 11:40 AM   4 comments links to this post

4 Comments:

At December 11, 2009 1:14 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I tried clicking the "donate directly" link, and it didn't work. I got this message:

Whoa!

We weren't able to process your request:

* Sorry, we couldn't find an event with the
provided ID.

Just lettin' you know.

 
At December 11, 2009 9:34 AM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Melissa,

Thanks for letting me know. I've corrected the link.

 
At December 14, 2009 6:50 PM, Anonymous Sarah said...

Will just clicking on the advertising links you gave us in this post help you keep your sites going?

 
At December 14, 2009 8:36 PM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Sarah,

Unfortunately, the Amazon ads only generate income from actual purchases at Amazon. However, just clicking on the google ads on www.daterapeisrealrape.com does generate income.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home