Thursday, June 17, 2010

Carnival Delayed

The edition of the Carnival Against Sexual Violence originally scheduled for June 15 has been postponed to July 1.

The process of moving is more disruptive than I'd anticipated.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Marcella Chester @ 10:42 AM   2 comments links to this post


At June 17, 2010 12:56 PM, Anonymous m Andrea said...

Oh god it always takes me forever unpacking, so frustrating. Be kind to yourself, it's a job after all. You do so much for others, take time for you. Put "relaxing" on the schedule.

I have a friend who used to move a lot, and she literally wouldn't stop working until everything was in it's proper place, which naturally involved several re-arrangings. gah. But then again she always got it over with and was then able to enjoy her new place. And then there's me, who takes years... lol

At June 18, 2010 11:16 AM, Blogger Marcella Chester said...

Thanks. I'm getting closer to being done so that I can find what I know I own without digging through box after box.

I'm also taking the time to sort out what I don't really need anymore and donating the usable stuff to charity thrift shops.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home